Before...
I am confident that I'll finish this race.
Aww...why not...I managed 90mins for the 10km Starwalk. And that was only walking! Now this is a run, I should be faster and will be able to complete 22.3km in 180mins.
BUT bear in mind that I was with dear Wai Che then, who provided much emotional support throughout. This time, I have my younger sis, who hopefully will be able to push me to finish the race.

During...
Damn, I have to finish this. Not even 5km in 30mins is slow. I have to overtake the canton-speaking aunties in front of me. And the younger girl who runs like she's stomping little ants on the floor. And the girl who has nice long flowing hair.
Aw, where is my sis? She's far in front.
It's ok, I'll enjoy the freedom of running alone.

10km in 90mins...have to buck up. But I'm pulled down...can I finish this? Is it even possible? My body and feet aren't really aching, but I feel demoralised. It's amazing that I don't have cramps or muscle ache. Just a little pain due to improper inner wear, heh. Suddenly, a surge of feelings overcame me: I surrender to God. I don't want to use negative situations to fuel me to succeed, which is usually how ppl are fueled to succeed in something.
I surrender it to God: If it was meant for me to get the cert even after 180mins, so be it.

You can run, come on, come on...I vocally tell meself that. But I'm still too demoralised to run. Ah, just continue walking and surrender to God la.

Ending...
I see Joshua. So glad to see a friend. Then I see Jason.
Ahh...this really lifts me up. Seeing friends when I need the support.
It's finished...3hours 20mins, and I received the cert and a medal, cuz they had extras.
My sis finished 5mins before me.
And I know, I'll be ABLE to do better next time.

Needless for me to say how great is God. =)