Hello!
This tag was done in a span of a few days. Answers may be inaccurate due to that, but all the more, it'll be fun.
One : On The Outside
Name -- Ooi Pei Qi (Nickname - Pidgeot, Bird, PakChik...)
Date of Birth -- 19-03-1988
Current Status -- Single but N/A
Eye Colour -- Dark brown
Hair Colour -- Honey brown, Black
Righty or Lefty -- Lefty
Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage -- Half Malaysian half Singaporean. Born a Chinese Singaporean. Raised a Penangnite.
Your Fears -- Rejection. No sense of belonging.
Your Weakness -- Rebellious towards parents, Fear of speaking to people, have screwed thoughts, and the list goes on...
Your Perfect Pizza -- Haiwaian Pizza Hut Style
Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up -- The fun I had the past weekend
Your Bedtime -- Just before 12am
Your Most Missed Memory -- Moments spent with Hun Hao
Layer Four : Your Picks
Pepsi or Coke -- Neither, quited both long ago
McDonald's or Burger King -- McD
Single or Group Dates -- I've been thinking about this..Single Dates!
Adidas or Nike -- Nike?
Tea or Nestea -- Green Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla -- Chocolate, definitely
Cappucino or Coffee -- Neither, rather have tea
Layer Five : Do You...
Smoke -- Nope, can't stand the smell of it
Curse -- Sometimes? Like saying sh*t, damn...
Take a shower -- Yes, twice daily
Think you've been in love -- hmm, yea.
Go to school -- Nope
Want to get marry -- Yea, at 26.
Believe in yourself -- Yea, with divine help
Think you're a health freak -- Yea, so I've been told too. My grandparents or more to oily food, so I get quite sick of it sometimes. BUT I still appreciate that I have good food everyday.
Layer Six - In The Past Month
Drank alcohol -- yea, twice I think. The most recent was 2 days ago
Eaten sushi -- Nope, I miss it...
Dyed your hair -- Nope, I did so in April
Layer Seven : Have You Even...
Played A Stripping Game -- Nope, but the thought of it is interesting
Changed Who You Were To Fit In -- Yup, if u count changing the way I speak English when I talk to different people
Layer Eight : Age
You're Hoping To Be Married -- Yea, if the right guy ever comes along.
Layer Nine : In a Girl / Guy
Best Eye Colour -- Blue, Greyish green, and also when the colour of eyes can change. For guys, I think it'll be brown.
Hair Colour -- Black or dark brown (ie dark brown eyes and black hair; dark brown hair and blue eyes). For guys, brown.
Short hair or Long Hair - All depends.
Layer Ten : What Were You
Doing1 min ago -- Completing this
1 Hour ago -- Eating tau hui while enjoying piano music and people-watching
4.5 Hours ago -- Working. Will go back to work after this.
1 month ago -- *Checks diary too*Preparing to go to Sentosa for a cell group outreach event. I had fun that day. At least I had people to talk to.
1 year ago -- 16th of June, Friday. I think it was holidays then. If I am not wrong, my sister just came back from Singapore that day. I was probably accompanying her doing something. After which, I went to cell group at night. I was still with Hun Hao then, and I probably met up with him some point of the day and also missed him when I didn't see him. Hmm, don't get me wrong, I don't long to go back together with him. It's only the sweet moments that I miss and treasure. When you've loved and break up, you'll know what I mean. =)
Layer Eleven : Finish the sentence
I love -- God, my friend, my family...singing, doing sports...
I feel -- sad ain't the word..somewhere between neutral and slight sadness
I hate -- it when people hurt me deeply. I hate it when people do not keep to their words. But then again, I'll forgive them, cuz I'm also like that sometimes.
I hide -- my thoughts and my screwed thoughts
I miss -- Yea, I miss Penang food and ppl too.
I need -- A one to one talk with someone who understands.
Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
Anyone that sees this I wants to complete the tag. I would definitely wanna know more about you!
1 comments:
Oww, this post, hehe quite famous among frens(bloggers) thou.. hmm, wonder who is the creator hehe.. =)
Post a Comment