Books I Have
These are some books I have...borrow them from me! They are sitting on my shelf doing nothing, so tell me which one you're interested in, so that I can lend them to you!
1. Boundaries by Henri Cloud & John Townsend
2. Out of the Saltshaker and Into the World by Rebecca Manley Pippert
6 comments:
congratulations man... must be very very happy rite? must treat me sth liao! hahax... glad that you get what you want... :) see you soon!
pei qi.. congrats :) all the best ya~
CONGRATS!!!! feel happy for you too! :D
Congratulations Pei Qi:) God bless
Hey guys! Thanks a lot...really give glory to God for this...
Joe-lene! Surprised to see ya here! How ya doing in Pg now?
YH: I joined the run cuz I wanted to challenge myself...ahah. I'm not really athletic, but I like sports. =)
Hey erm, congratz wiv ya admission there.. =)
Post a Comment