This is the main reason I went back:I love you guys(erm, gals) a lot actually. =)
Look at our longer hair! XD
It's cool that we come together tho we are based outstation now...Aussie, KL, Russia...
LinNuts came too! So nice of her to drop by, hehe.
Jia Weih had the biggest surprise eh?=D Her reaction was so big when she saw the secretive people who didn't announce their coming back...haha.
I really cherish you gals lots...a look in the eyes, and I know that this friendship will last forever. Thank you for making a point to meet each other. Thanks Jia Weih, for meeting up with me the first day I was back. The others...Don't need to me to list your names to show how much I love you eh, hehe.
It was great meeting up with my other friends too. I went to college on Wed, and saw my dear sons there. =P One of them was Jia Ren. It was very heartwarming when I saw him. The hug that I got was really very very nice. He even asked permission from his girlfriend! So cute of him. We went back to college for the same reason...Christian Fellowship! Haha. How great is God. =)
A little disappointed that I didn't get o meet up with my other college friends, but oh well, we can meet up end of year eh? =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment