These are some random thoughts...the style of writing is rather funny. You may not be able to get me, because I'm writing in my 'thought' language, hehe. It's just a couple of points that I want to share, =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought:
Time is relative.
Explaination:
As I wait for the bus, time seems to go by sooo slowly. I'm getting impatient. Why is the bus not here? I'm gonna have to take a cab if it doesn't come soon...come on...Why do I always have to wait so long...I'll be late...AND THEN...the bus STILL doesn't come.
Time passed: 2 minutes
I'm talking to my friends, and enjoying the conversation. I like to hear what they say, and also contribute my share in the convo. So funny la, some of the quirks that they say. We were making fun and sharing about our experiences.
Time passed: 1 1/2 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Tissue paper
I was at the bus stop one day, and it had just rained. Most of the seats at the bus stop were taken, but there was one spot where no one was sitting on. And behold, what is sitting there? A piece of tissue paper! O weary and tired people, you all can lift your tired hands to pick up the tissue paper, walk to the bin, and throw it away. And..wala! You'll have a place to sit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Jesus & Islam
A hah....I have an advantage of language here among others...now where am I? I'm standing close to some Malay girls, who apparently think that most of the Chinese here can't understand Malay, which MAY be true, I don't know. These school girls were randomly talking. Passing by a church, they talked about Jesus and also of course, the connection it has with Islam. And... a hah...I understand them! An advantage for me! And of course, they think that Islam is the way, and Christianity copied Islam, extracted the facts from the Islam books...(they were talking in their malay accent, so couldn't really catch what Islam books were they...okay, I dont really understand what they say, but I still do have an advantage compared to others here=P) So my conclusion is, that there will always be a so-called "fight" between all the religions in the world, but I think as long as we can maintain the harmony, the world will be a greater place than it is to live in. =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O ya, I have been accepted into NTU, so praise God for that! Currently, I'm waiting for SMU to reply. I got rejected by NUS, but blah it... SMU is a good uni, so I'll consider it, and if I don't get in, well, at least God provided me NTU to go to. =)

Bounce out~