Hello again~
I'm updating this quite fast eh; since YM said that I should do it more regularly (and I think I should too). (=
I went to the zoo with my grandparents, my little 3 1/2 year old cousin and his maid the previous Sunday. Waking up early didn't appeal much to me, and the humidity bogged me down too. Anyway, of course I went in the end, didn't want to be the person who screws up the plans.
My cousin is the Friend of Zoo, as in he can go in free of charge with 3 adults. So with that privilege, you can imagine how he made full use of it. =)I paid for my ticket.It was very interesting actually, and nice to walk among the animals and trees. Very refreshing I may say, esp in the morning. My cousin was very funny, pointing to the animals when we go past. We went to see and elephant show, amazing how they manage to train the elephs to balance on logs and stuff. My cousin watched the show so many times that he even know their names, heh, that's just so cuutte~
Jacelyn TayI FINALLY managed to contact Shen, through various sources and means. In case you're wondering, Shen is a friend who I got to know through Hun Hao, who went to NZ to study after Form 3 but currently is serving NS in Singapore. His background is a little similar to mine - Singaporean who has not stayed in Singapore for most of his life, heh. I thought that it would be good for me to contact him, cuz poor him is living alone here, hehe.
I went out for lunch with him, and brought him to the Adam Road Hawker Centre. Seems like he has settle down, made NS friends in Singapore already. But it is nice to meet up with him, and know that he's doing well. =)
Currently I'm working in a government hospital as a temporary admin assistant in the HR Development (HRD for short) department. I like it there, the people there are friendly, and I get to meet new people instead of staying at home all the time. My 1 month voluntary service in a hospital in Penang didn't go to waste at all - I can grasps the terms used in the hospital pretty easily. See how God uses our past experiences to help us in the present. =)
2 comments:
Hey,
Good to have you updating:), and that you are liking work.
Aiks..So pai seh..
Didnt visit ur blog for weeks d even though I was the one asking u to blog often..XD
Glad that u r doing well over there..So how's ur enrolment for uni?Get offer n stuffs d?Will u be back to PG during July?hehe
Post a Comment