Hello to everyone out there!
It has been so long since I have updated my blog, so here is what I has happened lately and what I am up to.
I have celebrated my birthday long since, and feel blessed that I have friends who remember even though I didn't contact them for a long time. Thank you guys!
Currently, I am in Singapore, staying with my grandparents and my sister. It is a big leap since my last post, as there are some slightly more significant changes than before.
My parents and I came into agreement that I come down here to work before I start university here. I haven't got any offers from the 3 universities I applied to, but I trust God that I would get them soon, I trust that He will lead the way. =)
I have been in Singapore for slightly more than a week, and I miss the familiarity of Penang the most...the friends, family and the FOOD!
On the other hand, I thank God that I am more blessed than I can hope for now. I feel contented with what I have. I have good food to eat everyday, I don't need to study, neither am I working for the moment, so I use my time to clear up my things that I have left undone from long ago. I got to watch Phantom of the Opera a few weeks ago, and I have my sister's friends to help me settle down here better. If I review my life now, I have nothing to complain about. =)
Another thing I've done is permed and highlighted my hair! I look older than I did last time, but what the heck, it's time for a new look!
Some pictures...
4 comments:
Look like u r enjoying ur life now yea..Glad to noe that..
Blog more frequent if possible yea..Share with us the happenings around u..=)
Take care
P/S-I miss PG food too *Drooling*
Look like u r enjoying ur life now yea..Glad to noe that..
Blog more frequent if possible yea..Share with us the happenings around u..=)
Take care
P/S-I miss PG food too *Drooling*
Hey
Oooh phantom of the opera. Was it really good? Would lvoe to watch that some day
Hey! Yea, I am enjoying my life here.
I miss Penang food too! The food here has less oil and less flavouring...hehe.
The music from Phantom of the Opera was great, the hall was great...but I have to say the actors look like giant ants. I was sitting at the last 5th row, and had to use binoculars. The phantom was great, he did an end disappearing act, where he sat on the chair and covered himself with a cloth and disappear in the smoke which was around! That's really cool la.
If you watch The Phantom in London, it would be one of the best, hehe. It depends on the cast and the hall, and where you watch too, hehe
Post a Comment