I've ended my service in the hospital already, and for this week, I'm free! Yay!
Anyway, have just been thinking that I'm 18 already, going on 19!
O yea, I love being 18.

I love driving around to anywhere I want.
I love walking right through into GSC with a snub look on my face, shown to those dumb part-timers who loves to scrutinize those they deem under 18.
I love going out of the house without having to notify anyone.(OK, it's not good, I rarely do so anyway)
I love to meet up with my friends, just going to their houses and have a chat.
I love it, I can go into casinos without much hassle.(Aww, who cares, I don't gamble)
I love to scribble my signature across the dotted line for 'Guardians' on my sister's whatever-forms.
I love staying up till 5 am without nagging.
I love it that I'm legally an adult in most aspects.

AND SO, it DOES NOT sound good that I'm going to be 19 SO SOON.
O, what the heck, screw it.
Bounce out~