Ello! I’m back blogging after a month of break. Due to my laziness and procrastination to type, I didn’t update this place earlier, sorry guys, please forgive me. =P
Tracking back from the previous time I blogged...

I have already taken my SAT exams, about 3 weeks ago.
I have already decided not to take actuarial science.
I have already decided to go to Singapore.
I am in a better mental state now.

*Actually the 2nd and 3rd statements are still quite subjective, but at least it does not bother me that much now.

As usual, for anyone, there will be more than one thing to talk about, but I’ll just start from after the SAT.
I’ve attached myself to an audiologist at Loh Guan Lye Specialist Centre. I’m not paid, and No, it’s not voluntary work. It’s more like gaining experience in the medical field. Ok, I’m so not into the medical field, but it’s still fun to do something different. =)
For the 3 weeks I’ve been there, I actually learn more non-medical related aspects than about the medical ones.

  1. People who step into the hospital and actually get treated are rich.
  2. Many of the people who are of the older generation with children in other countries will visit their children more than once a year.
  3. There are still dedicated doctors around.

Anyway, the audiologist and her technician are both ladies in their 20s. The technician is quite cute, and will talk quite a lot when she has the time. I’ve learnt that once we ladies come out working, we will start to compare our lives, whether we can be rated as successful or not. Usually, the indicators are super materialistic, like who earns the most and who has the best boyfriend. Hmm, I imagine myself in that state…pretty scary la.
How much would I earn next time, will I graduate earlier than my peers, and who will my future husband be? The outcome of the questions is quite vague now…hehe.

The audiologist is really kind to me. She gives me food sometimes, chocolates, titbits and mandarin oranges to show her appreciation towards me(I’m claimed to be able to lighten their load of work, which I seriously doubt). She teaches me a lot about the machines used to determine the patient’s hearing state, tho she knows that I won’t venture into the medical field. She also lends me her fluffy slippers to be worn in the office!

I’ve really learnt to be more dedicated and to not procrastinate so much from her. She gives her patients parts of the hearing aid for free at times. Hee.

I know I’ll definitely learn more in the last two weeks of my stint, definitely not a waste of time for me!

GONG XI FA CHAI to all my friends and family!