Swirling winds are in my brain now. Many thoughts are trying to figure a way to patch the puzzle together. What in the world am I doing now? Working part time at my dad's office, going back to college once in awhile to meet up with juniors, preparing to taking the SAT AGAIN in 2 weeks, going to the library to prepare for SAT, reading a fiction book while stopping for the red light, lots more rubbish, and last but not least, where to go for further education...
It is just so damned...why do I have to decide? Why do I have to worry so much? It is just so stupid...urgh.
I guess sometimes people just wanna take control of their lives, but fail to do so. Ordinary people like me. Ordinary people who think a lot. Ordinary people, who can't put their finger on what they want.
My brain thinks like this: Actuarial Science in Melbourne? February? That's madness. Total absurdity. U know u can't do it. U know u're not destined for such a tough degree...No use earning bundles of cash la, cuz u don't like the job... And AUD24,000 a year!!! Oh man, Dad can barely afford those tuition fees...=I Economics plus Finance better, save moneygoing to Singapore, $S6,000 only, can enjoy myself till August, can spend time with family...
But honestly, it is much easier to let God take charge. U don't need to bother about anything, just let HIM make the decision... and pooof! U get your decision. Listen to that still small voice in your heart...what does it say? =)
Men proposes, God disposes - my chemistry teacher
3 comments:
mummy~
u're not taking actuarial science?
leave it all up to God if you feel so stress. Easier said than done. But have a great time k?? My dad made all the decisions for me... So no freedom. I dont even bother to think for myself @_@ But Singapore should be nice~~~
Perhaps making decisions is like doing revisions for an exam. You know you have to do it, and the next thing is to hope it comes out the way you anticipated.
Thing is, we won't make wrong decisions, so as long as we do our revision in God's Word.
That's all =D
Post a Comment