Aiya... I haven't exercise for about 2 weeks already! And it's because of the exams... if feel that I can study more if I don't exercise... but alas, it also resulted to me becoming a little out of shape... i know, it sounds vain... but I used to look a little bit more fitter than now...
Am having pimples too now... oh well, not surprising, since I've been sleeping late for the past week... I don't have any more cleanser. Probably taken away by my mum. Any of you guys can recommend a cleanser to use?
Anyway, since today I don't have any exams, I stayed at home, as usual. There weren't much things to eat for lunch, so I asked the maid to cook some potato chips my siblings and I bought two days ago. I steamed the potato chips... it's healthier. >.<>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6354/1709/1600/collage.jpg">Steamed potato chips and egg, with tomato to add colour to it...and oat milk as the drink. =)