Friends who went through with me thick and thin should know about my past relationships. And they also should know that I did not make the same mistake twice.
Yea, broken relationships... Same ending, different journey. Blabla.
I am a changed person since the last one, so how could I have repeated my mistakes? =S
Anyway, heard from a movie that the greatest love is one that compels us to do things that we desire the most, makes us work harder to bring happiness to the other half.
Well, this one may not be like that, but this one made me learn a lot. It allowed me to feel what is like to love and to be love. For a transient period, it made me feel whole. I thought that things could be worked out.
Alas, mistakes are mistakes. And I probably knew in my heart that it was a mistake from the beginning. If that's the way, none of what I have expressed just now should be felt by me or the other.

Oh God... take a look at the title of this and you'll have a brief idea of what I'm going through now.
I'm feeling pressure. I berate my siblings, get agitated easily... ahh... the human nature of me. Nevertheless through all the pressure, I still surprisingly find time to come online almost everyday. Hmmph, quite typical of me though. =S

He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. -Isiah 40:29-31

For when I am weak, then I am strong. - 2 Corinthians 12: 10b