Hadn't updated my blog for quite some time. My fingers and brain were not coordinated to do so, and thus, the lag.
Ps Paul asked:" Did anyone had a bad month?"
Oh yes. I certainly had a bad September month. Aw, just "wake me up when September ends".
Or should I say:" wake me up when this year ends". Horrible.
I sent 3 friends off from the airport, each with a span of 2 days in between. It's real sad being at the departure hall so frequently, but then again, it's a new beginning for them. Xiao Kia Adrian went to Volgraad, Russia, Han Yin went to Moscow, Russia, and dear Miriam went to Egypt. All for medicine. Yi Mei took pics on those 3 days, as she went to the airport with me. Don't have the pics with me...if not I'd have posted it.
Throughout the week I have been quite stressed, could not keep up with classes... I'm not planning to go to college for a few days I guess... I'm so drained... I guess I have to recharge myself... It'll be cool to write in my absence letter: My daughter, Ooi Pei Qi, could not attend class because she was mentally, emotionally, intellectually and physically drained. She needs rest because she experienced great emotional turmoil. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I tend to give in to temptations now... not temptations, but just not disciplined enough to have my butt stuck long enough on the chair.
I'm kinda going to other churches besides PCC now... went to "The Realm" yesterday again... it was cool. =)
Just quarrelled with a "friend" just now. Ugh.
Oh Lord, I pray that He'll just let me focus on my studies, and take me in His arms, telling me it's all gonna be ok...
1 comments:
Bad september huh?
aihz..My isnt any better than yours..
Da bad one will eventually disappear one day..Jz no idea of when it gonna leave us..
I thought U were absent because of sick..
Feeling mentally, emotionally, intellectually and physically better now?Heh~
P/S-Will send u the photo when u r on9..Dont worry!
Oh ya..Adrian will be on9 on this Saturday 1am..Erm..Should be Sunday 1am..(Malaysia Time)
Post a Comment