I woke up at 935 today, and realised omg... i'm gonna be late for my church's service again... The old heck of the habit of being late, and getting used to 'Malaysian time'... which now, has also become, 'My, aka Pei Qi's time'...>.<
Anyway, the church service today was good... it turned out that my senior pastor had another pastor to translate what he said into Hokkien, since today is a combined service of all Eng, Chi and Hokkien. The cute Hokkien pastor translated Ps Issac's sermon into a more improvised and funny version, which made much of e congregation laugh. I mean, how do you translate 4 megapixels into Hokkien? Some day, some guy have to come up with such translations into Hokkien.. it would be super funny... =)
As it was e 25th anni, video clips of pass events were shown. As I saw the video clips, it was evident that PCC is a blessed church... it manage to rent (or buy?) a unit in just 2 years of collecting of funds, and years after, bought a land worth more than 1m with no bank loans! It really is an act of faith to God that made the dream of having a building of ourselves realise. PCC has gone from a higher level to another, taking steps to reach excellence... People may think that PCC people are snobbish, proud, or whatever... becoz we are a 'blessed'church... but anyhow, I am proud to say that I'm a youth of PCC for now, continuing to touch people, and change lives. =)