Now then I've figured out how to use this... i've been trying to figure out for quite awhile, thinking that i can't post anything here... aiks, such a comp illiterate.
Anyway, It's been so long since I've blog, and my urge and sense for blogging is coming back now. Pretty heavily.
But I've a piece of HW lying in front of me... which needs to be seriously worked on... Trials are coming soon...
Briefly, I've got lots of HW.. including reports to do...
I tend to get more emotional and feel more alert at night... and these nights I tend to miss someone...
K-lyn, when you read this (and i do mean when), i just want to thank you for your encouragement. (told ya i feel more emotional at night) It's easier talking to you than others, maybe becoz of the distance? Ironically.
Back to work.
1 comments:
Hey,
Stumbled upon your blog throught Cy's blog. Initially i was like happy clappy "yay" PQ has joined the blogging world. More intersting material for me to read. haha. But then as i further carried on reading i'm just like wow, pretty intense stuff huh. I'm actually trying to do that, like being able to be more open to others cause ive been very reserved so far. Thank you as well. oh and GOd bless:)
Post a Comment