Wow... it's been quite a night...
I was suppose to go to CellGroup tonight, but as usual, I'll wander around and not go to CellGroup.(which is not suppose to be)
Anyway, I was at the place where I usually am when I'm not at CellGroup, and I talked things out with him. Er, put it the other way, he talked things out with me.
I'll cut the details here as they are pretty personal I guess.
I am just glad that he and I are friends again... It is not that we were fooling around with each other,or each other's feelings, or whatever, it is just that we are more comfortable being friends... And I am proud that he dared say it out (probably because of his nature of not putting much time into rltnships), and am proud that I dare to agree to what he said. I am glad that my willingness to be truly happy is not overpowered by the pressure of what our friends perceive us to be. Meaning, what would you think of a couple who get together for 3 months and say that they remain friends for the better? I may think that they are just fooling around, but now I know better.
At least we dare say out that we aren't right for each other...

To him:
I almost immediately felt relief after we agreed on being friends. I truly enjoy your company, and still do. It is like before we started. I really love it. And am very comfortable in your presence. I will not regret what we have been through... I will truly cherish what we had and have, though I'll probably need a reminder on what we have been through in the years to come, as I do not remember certain things (I don't even know what that certain things are)
You may not cherish what we have now that much, but I am here to say that I hope to be to you more than just a friend... a better one. Anyhow, anyway, shun qi zi ran, eh? =)

I tried calling one of my closer friends after it happened, just to feel comforted, but I could not get to her... in the end, I called up my high school friend,Bee Lee, and she was immediately there to lend a listening ear... I thank her very much, for she has helped me tremendously in various aspects and in many ways... I guess no matter what, some friends are to stay, and some to float, but no matter what, I guess we would treasure all kinds of friendships. =)

Lastly, thank you very much, for now, I can truly love you, as a friend.