I am surprised and shocked at how God works.

Just the past few days, I was struggling with giving additional amount of money to my mum based on an ambiguous stance. Not uncommon among others, I had the money, but was reluctant to give.

I agreed with my fiance. I did not have the peace in my heart. And should seek peace. One way was to give the money.

The next day I consulted my dad, and after a not-so-short session of lecturing, I thought that I should part with my $$.

(There were other arguments in between, but I finally gave the $$ to my mum. Despite the arguments, I felt happy/peace.)

I was calculating the $$ I have left. And realised that I recorded a wrong entry in my budget, and thus have RM500 more. *roll eyes, slap forehead*

The next day, I received an email saying that I have a 50 dollars voucher from Jetstar. (I sent them a feedback form early December on an issue. Their SOP is to get back in two weeks, but it took six. Voucher was for compensation)

I was shocked. Why does God arrange things in such a way. Parting with my money, but yet I gain. I gain, peace, more $$, and a voucher.

Turns out its not a SGD50 dollars voucher, but an AUD50 dollars voucher. ;)

Learnt a lesson...that accumulating wealth but not honouring God is not the best option...honouring God regardless of what is needed (including parting with $$) is the best. :) Hopefully more lessons to come then.