I.have.ended.my.job.WRONG.I.have.switched.jobs.
In between it rather.
And as I started telling people within my company, most of them whom I have a personal relationship with that I'll be quiting, I told them the reasons. And surprisingly, then have similar sentiments. Not on the same issues, but about adapting, seeing their passion, what is important in their lives now. 
I am not alone.
But I have made my stand clear. 
I'm pursuing something that would make me happier than my present state.
All for increasing my overall satisfaction in life, which would thus bring happiness. 
My sentence runs of as I type. It's either the Economics education I received or the long reports written during work.

What do you want in life? 
*toots, BIG QUESTION*

Pursue it. I have nothing much to lose as of now.

Okay. Present state of mind: cleared some more stuff, and saw stuff from HSC, timetable, photos, scholarship application letters, Christian Fellowship notes, things that show what I was part of. And, my mum's resume. And truth to be told, she gave up a lot to come to Penang, and started fresh here.