It was a dark and windy day. It has been raining everyday in Singapore for the first 2 weeks I was back. I met my friend at the bus stop. I intended to take the cab, as we were already late. But thankfully, the bus came in time. We took the bus, full of people. As usual, people are reluctant to move further back into the bus, and the bus driver had to shout to order everyone to move back. As we travelled on, more people alighted. In as sense, good for us. More space for us.
When it was time for us to alight, we got off, and it was raining more heavily than ever. I took out my umbrella, to shelter myself. Umbrellas are supposed to keep you from getting wet, so I was wondering why I felt rain drops on my head. It turned out that my umbrella had holes in it, probably from frequent squashing of the foldable umbrella.
[Selah]
I'm not sure why I'm typing what I am. I want to type something different from what I usually do, so I just started typing a story. -.-
[pause]
我看着我妹妹用中文打字,我觉得很funny。她竟然用我们所谓的母语打字呢。可能是因为想起了我上个学期也是这样,打中文字。
[pause]
I find it interesting how I can get to know friends, at a even deeper level. I guess it takes faith and trust, and loyalty. ;)
[pause]
今年的春节我会留在新加坡。这是家。for Chinese New Year. 我家人会从槟城下来,和这里的亲戚一同过新年。^.^
0 comments:
Post a Comment