Shocked. Disorganised. By Singapore standards. Why is the carpet blue, purple and green in colour? Where's the clean, shiny tiled floor?
I wonder why I make my way back home. Singapore seems like a more organised place to live in.
The roads back home from the airport - unchanged for 10s of years or more than that. I remember driving through them as I make my way back home from the airport while sending friends off to Australia 3 or 4 years back. Still the same.
Only when I see my dad's driver, am I reminded of my purpose back home.
I guess up to now, this still remain the charm of Penang, depending on how you look at it. Many things don't change for years. You can still recognise the place even after 5 years of not returning home.
I admit that I have a very comfortable life here - a nice house to live in, nice bed, computer, everything set up for me. And the main thing? That there's family here with me. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment