Yes. I finally did it. I hiked myself.
After years of hiking with friends, I finally went up one of the routes today. I like hiking with friends cus both of us will have company as we hike up, and it's a real great way to catch up with friends. Seeing nature, the feeling of being amongst greenery...
Apprehension of bad things happening hindered me from hiking alone. What if I get raped, fall down (likely!), or get into some other trouble? Hm.
But today, I decided to not let this fear of mine deter my decision to hike.
It was nice, hiking up. From botanical gardens, I hiked up to No. 46. After a breather, I continued to hike up to No. 84. Not bad eh.
I think I almost fell or slipped a few times as I was hiking down. Cus of that, and cus it's quite boring hiking down myself (seeing the endless tar road...not to mention that it's wind-y), I probably would not up to hike up that route myself not too soon in the future.
Nonetheless, it was nice. :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment