I'm happy. I'm happy that I talked to 野田 just now. It's been 2 months and more since I have heard her voice, and hearing a familiar voice makes me happy. A familiar voice which brought me many memorable experiences looking back. One that shared a house with me, and in the process, thought me things. A person that is quietly observant. A delight.
Talking to her naturally led to talking to other people we hung out with before. I don't know whether it's good or bad talking about them. But in time to come, I think it would be fine. :)
Nice that we are learning each other languages, lol. And for the first time, I said a proper sentence to her in Japanese. :D I'm excited that she's willing to teach me more Japanese! Haha. She said that she'll teach me conversational Japanese, which will be real cool, since I'm learning proper Japanese now.
Those were the days...ahh...
Yet, I know that I can't keep looking back wanting it to happen again. It won't. I treasure the experience a lot. One day, I will learn to live with the experiences, and keep those friends in my "to keep in touch" list of friends, blending those the two worlds that I lived in together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment