My new and old friends in Wuhan. :)
back row: Ayrton, Josh, me and Meng Meng
front row: Aki, Christina, Ye Tian
Christina is my close friend in Wuhan, got closer to her 2 months before I left. She's a real nice person. Real smart too. Got to know her friend, Meng Meng 1 month before I left, and she's a real nice person too. Cute, but knows quite a lot of stuff at the same time. front row: Aki, Christina, Ye Tian
Ye Tian just sent this picture to me via Skype, saying that it's the last picture we took before I left. Ye Tian just came back from Xi'an and Chengdu the previous day, she went on the trip with her friend Aki; and the day before that, I just came back from Nanjing, Su Zhou, Xi Tang (real nice water town!) and Shanghai. Real cool that we had the opportunity to meet one last time and gather at my old house one more time.
I checked out of my hostel before going to Xia Men, so I had been sleeping at my other friends' place in Wuhan. Weird that I was back at my old place, I felt that's a place where I stayed before, and still felt like the owner, and started cleaning up the place automatically.
I checked out of my hostel before going to Xia Men, so I had been sleeping at my other friends' place in Wuhan. Weird that I was back at my old place, I felt that's a place where I stayed before, and still felt like the owner, and started cleaning up the place automatically.
Still surreal, that I have been in another world and back. It feels too normal in Singapore. Like a world that is not in touch with the world in Wuhan. But that's not true. We are on the same place, we are on Earth. Sounds like an alien talking! Haha, but yet it's sooo true.
I'm starting school next Tuesday! Yay, 3 classes only this semester! Only need to take 2, but I think it's a requirement in SMU to take minimum of 3 per semester. And I don't mind taking another subject too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment