I'm gonna tell you a secret. I'm going to Wuhan, China. Hm, I have friends asking me where's that exactly, so here's a map of it below:
It's in the middle of China, basically. It's an industrial city, manufacture, electronics, automobile... with a population 2 times the Singapore, but with 10 times the size in land area.
I'd be attending Wuhan University there, studying in...Chinese. :S Lord, help me. 我虽然是华校生,可是我是红毛人在华校读书。But ah, I'll face the challenges, and...ya, get turned on by them. :P
I'm gonna be Google-deprived!!! Or that's what I think. Facebook deprived too. So don't bother wishing me happy birthday via Facebook, I probably wouldn't be able to see it anyway. But I know you all who are reading this are probably close to me, and I will feel your warmth when you wish me Happy Birthday in your heart, :P.
When am I leaving? I'll tell you now. 24th of February. Yes, it's next week already! Yar, so soon. So for those who don't know yet, I had 3 months of break already. ;) Ah, but I won't have any April to August summer holidays, so I guess that makes up for it.
Oh ya! I would be Blogger-deprived too!!! (Cus Blogger is under Google...totally GG =.=) Ah well, I'll probably find some ways to access Google, or I'll just open another blog in wordpress/livejournal for a few months, hee hee.
Hopefully, I won't go MIA-ing. I have a tendency to do that to some friends, sometimes it becomes a bad habit. >.<
But ya, I thank God for this opportunity overseas. This time round, it's really just me, no family there, no old friends there. Total new environment!
So to my Malaysia/Singapore friends, thank you for accompanying me during my alternative summer break. I will see you all when I'm back (Honestly, I wouldn't know when. I booked a one-way ticket >.<) around July.
Wish me all the best! ;)

3 comments:
July is a good month! =P
And all the best dearie i'll miss you. A lot. And i'll be hunting you in skype or msn so please appear on more often!
Bon Voyage =D
Totally GG?
Omyyyy that is so. totally. HH :P
Hahaha, of course July is a jolly good month! *winks*
Thanks Linnuts, I'll miss you too. In fact, I miss you already!!! hahaha. I'm bringing your CNY card with me, so that I can read it when I miss you/home, :P.
Haha, ya CY, GG is so HH (like alliteration, so cool!)
Post a Comment