我就是觉得很emo. 为什么现在要走? Everytime I leave Penang for Singapore, I would have a "haih, back to reality" kind of feeling. But this time round, it's not back to reality. It's going into...a dream? People say when you are on exchange, you let lose of responsibilities that you hold at home, play to the max and live life as free as a bird. And thus, my definition of dream.


I have to say that I have never really left home. I definitely left my comfort zones before, but not home. I have home on both ends of the Peninsular. I wonder how it's like leaving home...maybe things/labour there are so cheap that I can hire a maid to clean my room and wash my clothes.

I'll miss you, my Penang friends, my Singapore friends, friends who are all over the world. Nonetheless, I think I would make new friends in China, and go through culture shocks there. And studying in CHINESE. Something to look forward to huh. ;)

Just in case I can't use blogger there, I've created another blog athttp://blushstar1988.wordpress.com. Just change the "blogspot" to "wordpress", lol. If I don't update this blog in around a month, then most likely I have switched to wordpress temporarily.

So China, here I come!