Okay...so I'm bored back home. My bro has exams, but I needed company. We were watching some youtube videos on this gal with the youtube name of "meekakitty", and we thought that her lip syncing was quite good. So we did this, lol.
Ah...the advancement of technology. Changes what you define as family quality time. We did have fun making it, and we laughed quite a bit while my bro edited it. (Oh my, I didn't know he was so techy! I'm so turned on!)
I think I constantly give this irritated look to my siblings, oops. :S
Anyway, it's a pretty short video, so if you do click it, enjoy it then. :)
3 comments:
I saw it on facebook and was literally LOL-ing!!!!! Nice =D
hahahaha...thanks man. :) We can do it together too!! I can act as a bird and you a nut! Okay, that's nuts..
hahahaah so sweet!
and come to think of it, i don't think i hear you speak English that often?
Post a Comment