I'm finally leaving this land, this little red dot - for quite some time. I'm not sure how I feel. Yes, I have complaint about this red dot, but it has also done me good.
It's always the people I find hard leaving. Nope, not really the place, but the people. And yes, I have made some good friends here.
And above all, it has given me a sense of familiarity. That's always the thing. Always wanting to be attached (preferably happily) to wherever I am. Even the yucky food (comparative to Penang) - will be missed. (I'm surprising myself)
My good friends, whoever I met within these pass few days - you all know that you are dear to me. And to those who I didn't meet even though we're great friends, you know that you still hold a dear place in my heart.
Yes little red dot, I'll come back to you again. The people, the yucky food...and whatever else there is here that I hold an emotional attachment to.
So goodbye, for now! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment