Yes. The time has come. 21st Dec.

I have been waiting, waiting to go back home. You see, I always go back to Penang the first minute I can. My friends around me in Sg can testify for that. May not be as extreme as others (taking first flight out, arriving a few hours before the first class...) but still, I like going back home.

I don't like staying here, in Singapore. It automatically makes me feel stressed. Feeling, that I have to do something, all the time. Making decisions, based on the need to do it, based on my logical reasoning, and lesser on my feelings. Yes, things change.

I chose this day to go back cus I wanted to spend time with my family. But ironically, they have went on a holiday already. Oh well, I'll live with it. They are coming back tomorrow anyway.

I didn't want to stay this long...4 weeks after exams? That sounds too much. I thought that I'd dread it, but it was okay, it was okay.

I kinda missed the fun I had. Christmas carolling was fun, both performing and the company of people. Ironic huh. Or maybe not. Research is proven that if you spend long enough time with people, you would grow towards them. Usually.

I'm not in the airport, doodling away. Think I'm on my way to become an email addict. :S

Nonetheless, I am glad. finally, 要返回了。:)