Hai. 11 weeks has already passed, and it's 2 more weeks to go till Study Break. Yup, a rarer update on the time schedule of my school life.

It's been a good 11 weeks. Busy (as always), but I'm getting used to the times when I eat alone, take some time off and at times, do random things. At times, I actually enjoy being alone. There are so many meaningless talks around. I rather just shut up and sit somewhere myself than answering stupid questions like those I have listed before. There are a few more questions that I find a hassle answering, but it is part of uni life. Questions like "how are you?" "where are you going?" "how is your homework going?"...I find redundant. All those questions don't matter to the person who ask. It's just a way of starting a convo. Those who ask will probably forget in a few days or a week time. Not surprising, considering the fact that you don't see them on irregular intervals.

Sometimes I wonder: Instead of asking me how my homework is going, why don't you help me with my homework? =.= Yes, tough, but still, we can do it together. Oh well.

Life is good when you can be yourself, search yourself and do what you want (not going against your moral conscience though). I think this is where everyone flounders. We can't be ourselves all the time. (I'm still thinking of how to answer questions that I think are meaningless and yet be myself at the same time. As of now, the answer (or the lack of it) depends on who asks it).

I feel a sense of relief after the stepping down from the leadership position I held. No more need to plan, foresee, be careful with my speech. No need to initiate, lead, be present and be available. All these, I cherish. But I'm glad, that my term is up, and a chapter is closed. I can pass on the burden, move on now, and be free :)

Whee...I'm free!