Yes. Questions asked that yield a "duh, like of course" answers.
Situation: At the bus stop, where I bump into a friend.
Friend: Hey, what are you doing here?
Me: "thinks to self: like duh, gonna take a bus?" "Oh, I'm going home." =.=
If I want to be funny, I'll just say that I'm gonna meet the Minister Mentor so that he'll revise certain policies to get the person who ask me the question to ask smarter questions.
Situation: At the food stall, queuing up to buy food.
Friend: Hey, what are you doing here?
Me: Oh, I'm gonna buy food. (Dumb answer, in my opinion).
Alternatively, I can say:" Oh, I'm queuing up to see the hot guy that is serving the food smile at me when I make pay him the money."
Tell me, those who live elsewhere but Singapore, does this happen to you? =.=
Saya tiba-tiba ada inspirasi untuk tulis dalam Bahasa Melayu. Mungkin kerana lewat ini saya ketemuan dengan sahabat Indonesia di SMU. Haih. Sudah minggu ke-sembilan di SMU ini. Rasanya letih, tidur tak cukup la. Haih. Tapi sudah dua tahun di sini la, biasa saja kalau saya tidur 3 hingga 4 jam sehari. Saya rasanya suka hidup macam ini, kerana ia mencabarkan saya untuk melampaui had saya. Walaubagaimanapun, kalau ada pilihan, saya akan lebih suka "slack", buat yang saya sukai, guna masa saya untuk bersama kawan yang saya cintai, dan juga ngan keluarga saya. Saya rindulah, hidupan di Pinang itu, di pulau yang saya membesar...hehe. Yes, saya mengaku, saya rindu ibu bapa dan dua si-kecil tu.
Sheesh, I had to check the translator a couple of times. I wanna improve on my Malay!!! What happened to all the writing and drilling of it for 11 years of pri and high school?
2 comments:
Your post made me LOL! i do get those questions sometimes...& i'll reply with dumb answers too. =D & omg...ur malay...lol..& i thought mine was bad enough! XD
Hahahaha, tell me what dumb answers would you say? Do you get those questions in Adelaide?
eh, saya rasa Melayu saya masih boleh tahan eh...still can write wat, haha.
Post a Comment