Haha.I'm amused and touched at how my friends understand me.
I'm taking Ethics and Social Responsibility with 2 of my Leadership and Teambuilding (LTB) mates, Evina and Jon, and we were to study for our mid term. There's this guy that wants to study with us too, but I don't really like him.
Evina: Eh, Pei Qi, how? Ray* says he wants to study with us!
Pei Qi: Erm...Ha, um....
Evina: I actually don't mind him studying with us, but if ask him to study with us, Jon also wants to ask his other friends...2 to 5 of them!
Pei Qi: Ha, so many? Like that how to study?
Evina: That's why...ask you how...
Pei Qi: Aiya, I mean, it's okay la, let Ray study with us lo, and tell Jon not to ask his friends...
Evina: Haha, you know when I ask Jon whether he is fine with Ray joining us, he said that better ask Pei Qi. Haha.
Pei Qi: Hah, Jon knows ah?
Evina: Yala, of course...
*Ray not real name.
Heeheehee.
0 comments:
Post a Comment