Yes. How many people love me, as I am?

I don't know whether it's Singapore, or is it just part of growing up, part of university. You are referred to as the Deans Lister, the President, the very 'zai' (don't ask me why they use this word instead of 'geng' =.=), the slacker. You're known for your achievements/failures.

How many people, see you, as you?

You are known for your personality - for being whacky, irritating, caring, conscientious. You're known to be strict, easy-going, a dreamer.

But who love you, as you?

I know God does. I am His precious child, and He accepts me as I am. My goods, my bads. My craziness, my moodiness. Everything. I'm a whole person, in front of Him.

In addition to that, I also thank God, for those whom make me feel that it's okay to be me, and love me for it.