Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Haha, what does that mean? Food, food, and more food (in Penang)! But...before that...

Yar. WORK. CHORES, more like it.

My maid in Penang (and the one in Singapore too) would be going back/is back in Indonesia to celebrate the new year. And so we (my siblings and I) would be stuck w/o any maid for 2 weeks. :(

Sounds spoilt huh. O well. So far, so good! I wash the dishes, Ying hangs the clothes, Didi mops the floor...and mum does everything else (which includes washing the clothes, throwing the rubbish, waking up early to make cereal for dad...). :P

We actually hire a part time maid to come to the house everyday to clean/make juice/sweep. She comes for 5 hours. And I realise, that that amount of hours isn't enough. There's still so many more chores to do!

Hari Raya to celebrate? Lebih macam hari raya untuk buat kerja...haha.