I've taken MC for two days cus I extracted my wisdom tooth. We don't get that in Malaysia do we? 2 days of MC for extracting a tooth, hah.

Anyway, I'm glad that I have MC, and for 2 days. Throughout the whole summer, I have been working non-stop - internship, events, singing practices, cell group, meeting up with friends. I go back to Penang, but it's always on such short trips and when I'm back in Singapore, I have to start working again. I feel that I haven't really lived, although I do enjoy my time with friends and singing practices.

These 2 days have been one of the best times during the whole summer. Not because I can stay at home and slack around and watch 9 episodes of "How I Met Your Mother", but because it's in these 2 days that I feel that I really lived. I think I sleep more than I have in a week within these 2 days.

Other stuff that I've done...
caught up with friends through MSN (I think I haven't open MSN and chat with ppl for...a couple of months?)
made two birthday cards (you'll know who's it for when you get it, haha)
listen to music
spent time with God
played piano (Oh man, I sooo miss this)
sleep till 11am (I can't even do this on weekends cus I have stuff on)

Thank God, for the time. And thank God, for the rest He has given me.