Question: How much do you think all of these cost?
2 6-packet drinks,
a packet of Terra chips
1 500ml bottle of Pink Dolphin Calcium
1 500ml Allswell drink
1 bake bean can
3 H20 cans and
1 250ml soya drink?Answer:
a) $30.20
b) $15.20
c) $.6.40
d) $10.60
c.
Did I mention that I work in a developer company, Far East Organisation, that diversified and bought over the Yeo's business (the drink, maggie mee company) 10 plus years ago? :P It was the closing down sale of the shopin Yeo's that sold its stuff to the employees. Hee.
To my younger sis: You'll get some of these when you come down next week, there still should be stuff left...if the cousins do not find their way to the food!
Did I mention that I work in a developer company, Far East Organisation, that diversified and bought over the Yeo's business (the drink, maggie mee company) 10 plus years ago? :P It was the closing down sale of the shopin Yeo's that sold its stuff to the employees. Hee.
To my younger sis: You'll get some of these when you come down next week, there still should be stuff left...if the cousins do not find their way to the food!
:)
2 comments:
send me some!! XD
i think the grocery shop downstairs is selling ONE packet for more than $1 O.o
*wide eyed* AUD 1 plus for one?! That's too expensive...
Post a Comment