I think that sometimes back, I did feel envious of those who are more talented than me, smarter than me. In short, better than me.

Sometimes when you see those people on youtube who make such good music, you get envious of them of what they can do - play beatboxing flute, playing Love Song - Viva la Vida medley beautifully, and you wonder: "Why can't I?"

But I realise that the deficiencies I have can actually show how blessed I am. I didn't know how to play piano, and thus, my mum sent me for piano lessons. And from there, eventually completed my basic piano education.

I didn't know how to play violin,but as it was my favourite instrument, I aspired to play it. And blessed I am, as my parents financially supported me to pursue my interest.

I didn't know how to play tennis, and admired how my elder sister (and practically the rest of my family) could play tennis, and therefore, told my dad that I wanted to learn. And learn I did. I can confidently say now that I can hit the balls back to you, without it going too far off the court. ;P

Sometimes, it is not when you know how talented you are that you realise that you are blessed. Sometimes, it is through the deficiencies that you have that you realise, how blessed you are, financially and emotionally, by your family, especially your parents.