Yay. 2 papers down. 1 more ahead. Yay!

Today I had a long chill session with a friend. Ahhh...the joy of just sitting down and talk. Starbucks was a strawberry on top of the cake. That's what I like. I haven't been doing that for ages...i think the last time I did that was when I went back to Penang and hiked with a friend and had lunch after that...

Sometimes I think I'm really nonsense. I studied from 11pm till 1 am yesterday (yar, wondered what I did before that man), and got so bored after that, but couldn't sleep. I ended up searching for videos/comedies to watch online, and chose "How I Met Your Mother", cus one of my friends said it was quite nice. It took quite some time to download. Nonetheless, was completed in the end. It was 2 plus by the time it finish downloading. Having wasted so much time downloading, I watched it right after that. It was okay. I slept at 3 plus after that...what nonsense stuff to do a day before your exams.

Today's exam was okay nonetheless, thank God. :)