Dearest Pei Qi!
Blessed friendship day! I really thank God for putting you in my life as a my friend & dear sister-in-Christ. I'm glad how He has blessed this friendship in the past year I've known you :).
Here's a little something to remind you that Jesus loves you, and so do I! Take caer and jia you for week 7!
God bless you!
Love,
Rachel
But now faith, hope, love abide these three, but the greatest of these is love.
-1 Corinthians 13:13-
-1 Corinthians 13:13-
I'm sure that whether you are a Christian or not, you've heard of this verse from someone, somewhere. It's from the Bible. The previous verses goes along the lines of "love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast..." If you are interested, you can google the verss 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. I think the part that touched me the most is what Rachel wrote.
Thanks for pouring your love to others Rach, you'll defintiely be blessed by your faithfulness to the Almighty.
Thanks for pouring your love to others Rach, you'll defintiely be blessed by your faithfulness to the Almighty.
Happy Valentine's Day to all =)
Show love to people who are dear to you!
Show love to people who are dear to you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment