Characters: Emma and Daniel
Scene: It is their wedding ceremony. A video of their life which was supposed to be played turned out otherwise. The video played was one of Emma being cheeky with guys in a pub. She was furious, stomped out of her reception and attacked Liv. *commotion* Daniel came in, and questioned what the he** was she doing. Before the wedding, as they were preparing for it, they quarelled more and more.
Emma: You know that we've been quarelling a lot lately, and I don't want to spend the rest of our 40 years of my life quarrelling. You fell in love with me when I was 16, that was 10 years ago, and I'm no longer that person.
Daniel: *hurtful look, but deep inside knows that it is true*
Emma: You do realise that, don't you?
Daniel: Yes.
Emma and Daniel hugs, and Emma slowly slipped off her engagement ring and gave it back to Daniel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that's one of the reasons why I shouldn't get attached so soon, HAHA. I'm still in the changing phase, and if I do get together with another person now, and change along the way, and face the problem Emma did, the scene wouldn't be very nice. Of course, some couples change together, so although you're together since your teens, you may still end up marrying each other. :P You may choose not to accept my views of course, as I'm in this "I want to be single but unavailable" phase.
It's said that the greatest testing time of your relationship is the period before the actual wedding ceremony. I wonder how true is that. Maybe someone who's went through that phase can tell me, haha.
Hope you all collect lotsa 红包!
0 comments:
Post a Comment