This is darn GOOD. He's darn flexible...firstly, changing his voice to suit the mood sooo fast, 2ndly, able to do all those farny stuff (whistling, snapping, acting when X-files was shown...), doing soooo many songs, changing to sooo many different genres or music! Ranging from classical (his forte), musical, rap, pop, pop rock, talkshow host...whatever nots! Salute you Josh!!!! I loove the Friends, Simpsons and Southpark one...darn funny! Sooo unlike Josh's usual style. =P


Josh Groban during the 2008 Emmy Awards

This next one is great too. Once again, my hair stands when Josh Groban sings, just like how it stands when he sung O Holy Night. But I have to say, although Mireille Mathieu is/was a great star, I think the song sounds funny with her singing....=@. Doesn't seem like it should be sung in that kinda voice...maybe it's her accent. =S. Nonetheless, the harmonies are GREAT.



Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Josh Groban & Mireille Mathieu
Mireille Mathieu
was a French superstar in the 1960s to 80s.