#1. Watching movie at a low price. Even RM10 per ticket is cheap to me.
(This time round, I watched Bride Wars with my sister!)
#2. Play tennis whenever I want. (Woohoo!)
#3. Move around wherever I want to go in a car.
#4. Liberty of driving one.
#5. ...and not to have to ask my parent's permission whether I can drive.
(I have to ask my sis instead, but good enough, some or most friends don't have so much liberty/freedom in mobility. I know I'm blessed. =D)
#6. Having hills to hike.
(I hiked till Level 3 with a friend on Saturday, and hiked to Penang Hill with my family yesterday! Cool stuff eh? =P)
#7. The glorious Penang hawker food.
#8. not to mention cheap.
#9. Not having to spend a single cent of my money in the bank.
(I ask pocket money from my parents. And of course, they willingly oblige =P Yes, I know I'm blessed)
#10. Last but not least, having the company of family and friends. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment