Yes...I'm back home! I'm miss home...I've been back for more than 48 hours, and these are the things I did:
1. Went hiking with Jia Weih & Gwen
2. Watched Twilight with them + Min Zhao + Rhian
3. Went to Penang Swimming Club for my mum's dinner & dance event. It was quite enjoyable...=P
4. Went running at Botanical Gardens + went for the flora festival
I'd like to go to church, but I woke up late today. So I didn't make it...aiks. =X

I think it is something with being in Penang, being where I grow up, that gets me thinking, pondering, and wondering. Probably also because of the time that I have in my hands now, haha. I think about a lot of things...the deepest and most inner part of me thinks. And it thinks about deep issues. Oh well.

And it's also here that I dream a lot...dreaming in the day, that is. Dream of things of the past, things that could have happen but did not, things that could happen and may happen, and things that are close to my heart. I long to just stay there, stay in my dreams.

Shucks. This is what being in Penang does to me. Maybe I shouldn't come back so often anymore. Everytime I come back, my thoughts of the past will resume. I left Penang 2 years ago, and my thoughts will start drifting to that place. When I left Penang, I had certain thoughts/dreams. And many things has changed since then. My thoughts ain't very healthy for me. Oh Lord...what should I do?