Yay! I'm going back to Penang! I'll be back on Dec 5th, heh. MAS is offering cheap flights to Penang! Woohoo! It only costs SGD89 for a one-way ticket. =) No tax, no fuel charge, it's really only SGD 89!!!
My whole family would be going down to Singapore from 15th to 18th of Dec though. =S My lil' bro has to make his IC. Haih. I'll be home alone! And the saying goes :"when the cats are away, the mouse will come out". =P And I'm the mouse in the story. I'll have the black car all to myself! Muahaha... *slap slap, back to reality* OK, but I'll be alone, and that isn't really nice. I'll be lonely!
My initial plan was to stay in Penang till Jan 1st. Maybe I'll fly down with them too, then fly back...wouldn't wanna spend my Christmas and New Year here in Singapore...=S Reason? Cus I wanna be with my family, cus of tradition...=P
0 comments:
Post a Comment