I wanted to listen to a "Casting Crowns" song, and the only "Casting Crowns" song in my sister's computer is this-"Who Am I". (Casting Crowns is a soft rock Christian band from Florida. The lyrics of most of their songs are very meaningful.)
As I listened to it, my memories were provoked. I vaguely remembered a dance or some performance done with this song as the background, and so I "youtubed" the song. And guess what, I found the performance that I watched before!
It was last year during Christmas, when I accompanied my bro to his friend's church in Bayan Lepas. They had a mini celebration, with some performances. And this was one of them:
Well, I think my bro's friend's church copied this performance. Nevertheless, it's way cool that they use their white gloves and blue lights to create such an effect. Not only touches the heart but some other parts of you too. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment