Capturing the moments using "Print Screen".
Flunked CAT and STATS201 for 2 and a half hours, just idle chat, kinda gossipng (oops!) and laughing and whatever that's under the skies of Penang, Singapore and Melbourne. =D
Capturing the moments using "Print Screen".
Flunked CAT and STATS201 for 2 and a half hours, just idle chat, kinda gossipng (oops!) and laughing and whatever that's under the skies of Penang, Singapore and Melbourne. =D
Copyright 2009
Colourful Blossoming Flowers
Web Design
:Ray Creations. Sponsored by
Web Hosting India and
Ray Hosting.
2 comments:
hmm..what is mz doing behind there? =P how come she didn't take her best smile pic too? XD
anyway...it's so nice that u get to go back!!! happy holiday(in advance?!)!! hee.
Haha, cus MZ was out when I was chatting with WC, and she just came back then (1 smth Melb time!!!)
MZ did say "hi" and "bye", hahahah.
Thank you thank you!
How are you Rhian? Are you doing good in ANU? I'm now taking a stats module, blah. Quite interesting I mus say. Takes hard work and practice, but I'll continue to persevere. =P
Post a Comment