I would be at camp these few days, as follows:

Freshmen Teambuilding Camp (FTB): 31/7-2/8
Econs Camp: 4/8-6/8
Campus Crusade for Christ Camp: 7/8-9/8

I worry about a lot of things. Now school is starting, I still haven't started studying. I also haven't opted for all my courses yet. I also need A LOT of strength to go on for these camps.

Therefore, for those who believe in prayer, please pray for me.

  • Please pray that I will have physical strength to go on. 3 camps back-to-back is harsh. I will be tired, but pray that I will have enough rest.
  • Also pray that I have the mental and emotional strength to carry on. Meeting people drains me. I may become weary and tired in spirit. I need strength to carry on.
  • Also pray that I will use my time wisely. Pray that I will impact the freshmen, and help them in any means I can.
  • Pray that I won't worry so much. I will trust that He will provide. Provide time and resources. Provide time to study, provide strength when uni starts.

Thanks...

Bounce bounce bounce out!