I am going to perform!
Please sit back and enjoy.
At the same time, you can TRY to figure out what I truly am!
Oh, and remember to clap at the end!
*Clap clap clap*
Thank you thank you!
Can you figure out what am I? =P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm a....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
can you guess?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
c'mon, give it a try!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
TRIPOD stand!!!
*clap clap clap for smarties and does who gave it a try*
Thank you thank you!
Can you figure out what am I? =P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm a....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
can you guess?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
c'mon, give it a try!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
TRIPOD stand!!!
*clap clap clap for smarties and does who gave it a try*
4 comments:
claps for JOBY!! =DD
pei qi wants you to figure out what Joby is!
joby is a toy that can bend around.
and can hold up your camera in almost any position
Post a Comment