Hey people!
I've not been talking much about the events that line up in my life. Here's a short update: In around 4 hours time, I'll be on the plane to Melbourne. =)
Dates:
9/7-12/7: Melbourne
12/7-16/7: Gold Coast/Brisbane
Mates:
Dad, Mum, and Me. That's all.
This is the first time I'm travelling with my parents. Just me and them. I wonder what it would be like. For now, I hope it'll be a time of catching up, of getting to know each other better. =)
Bouncing out, and will be bouncing onto the plane soon.
1 comments:
Hello Pei Qi,
Ee Lin here...came across ur blog through one of my friends' blog =)
Reading ur blog really was refreshing as sometimes I tend to forget our Maker who's above all things. And to know that I'm not alone in this journey really comforts me.
Hopefully we'll meet up one day...although we weren't close at all, it was a surprise to bump into someone who used to be in the same class during kindergarten as me!
Anyway, have fun in Down Under!
God bless!
Post a Comment