Yup, I take very long to update my blog. I'm so sorry. Mind you though, for this post, I won't have any pictures, because they are with my parents, and my sis (ahem...) still hasn't send them to me yet.

Anyway, on the 2nd day, we went to Boxhill market. It was intriguing, to see so many Chinese around that it seemed like a Chinatown. I bought some chocolates there (yum...) and my mum bought nougats, largely to satisfy the cravings of my sister. After that, we went to Springvale to have dim sum, and I have to say that the dim sum is actually quite good. Better than in Penang, for some dishes. It is said that the food in Melbourne can be compared to those of the original country, and I kinda know why they say that.

We then set sail to Phillip Island. *squeal...penguins!* It was a 2 hour ride there, and on our way there, we did get lost. My cousin, Hean, didn't want to follow along, because it was so cold...but i'm fine with it, it's not often that I get to be in such a weather. =D The temperature is still bearable, I felt that Korea was colder than what I experienced in Melbourne.

The penguins at Phillip Island go out everyday to sea to get their food, and return in the evening. However, we didn't see many of them then, because during winter, the penguins do not return to shore everyday. Rather, they stay a few weeks at sea before coming back.

Little Penguin protecting its egg

Cute penguins they are...=D Here are some facts about them:
Species: Little Penguin (yes, they are called Little Penguins...)
Colour: Dark blue and white
Height & Weight: 35cm, 1kg
Age: can live up to 26 years, but most of them live up to 6-7 years
Breeding habits: Lays 1 egg at a time only.