I just attended the Freshmen and Teambuilding Mock Camp last weekend. Yes. Mock Camp. Call Singaporean's xiao or well-prepared, we have a camp before the actual camp, just so to make sure that things are run well and solve any problems which occur during the mock camp.

I'm grateful for the mock camp. Although tiring, it was a great experience. to re-live the freshmen experience again, to break boundaries and walls humans put up.

The Freshmen and Teambuilding camp (hereby shortened as FTB) is compulsory for every freshmen that's coming into SMU. The objective of it is to learn values that are deem useful to the SMU culture/life.

I dont know whether learning values such as intergrity, commitment, cooperation will be useful the SMU life, but I enjoy my FTB camp a lot. It's a camp where you really have to cooperate with your group to complete each activity.

This year, I'm a facilitator for the camp. So happy. I like to interact with new people. And by being a facilitator, I'll also have the advantage of observing people. Of seeing how people behave, seeing people cooperate, seeing boundaries broken, seeing genuine friendship form.

Looking forward to the camps in August. =)